Potty training Fast and easy !! Getting Rid of the Diapers of your toddler has never been easier! This is a potty training game and interactive story that has successfully trained more than 200.000 toddlers.
It was created by a DESPERATE mom that had tried all potty training books, parenting techniques, apps, etc, for her little kid potty process, and nothing seem to work... by surprise, this guide not only trained her kid in a week, but also his little brother who was yet not in the potty training age . Viewing this success, she decided to share it to all kids around the world "
Potty training learning with the animals has won 4 awards :
***Gold Award: Mom´s Choice - best in family-friendly media" - Parenting***Winner: Best App-Columbiatic*** ,***Winner: AppCircus Bog Best App", ***Finalist: MPA Barcelona"
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
We really hate receiving money from people when they aren’t happy with what they get. So, If, after you have the app in your possession, you aren’t happy for any reason what- soever, then: We will pay you Backwards. Ask us to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll refund 100% of the money you paid.
- Potty Training Learning the Animals allows your young children to get in the right mood for successful training!
- The perfect App for the training ritual.
- The game and story empowers children to stay dry. toddlers are the responsible to teach the animals to go to the potty - Brilliant way to learn!- Teach your child the basics in a fun interactive way.
- Makes the incredibly frustrating task fun and interactive for boys and girls potty training.- Kids love this app, the story behind it and its characters. Great when your child regresses.
- It allows your child to take an active role in taking the animals to potty, thus getting the kids ready for their own potty time .
- Narrated in English,German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian,Chinese.
- You get for FREE access to an animated potty song, potty chart and potty training tips for parents.
- Your child can relate to the animals as they make funny ‘gotta-go-to-the-potty’ dancing movements.
- toddlers enjoy helping the animals to make it to the potty, learn by example, and build up empathy for others.
-Watching and encouraging all of the animals to use the big kid toilet is a tasteful and highly effective way to set a positive mood for training.
- The Potty SONG makes the incredibly fun for the whole family!! - everyone will be singing :)
- Kids love the the Animals, story and song! even more than elmo potty time ;)
Using this hands-on approach in combination with the fascinating animal attraction is a sure fire way to help toddlers learn to use the potty with less stress.
-Potty train and toilet train fast!!
Potty training learning with the animals is the best tool!!